South Africa VS India 2nd ODI Match Prediction 04-02-2018
South Africa VS India 2nd ODI: India tour South Africa 2018, India loses Test match series against South Africa with 2-1. After this India try to revenge from their opponent side & India also won 1st ODI against South Africa by 6 wickets. On Sunday 04-02-2018 the 2nd ODI match, South Africa VS India at SuperSport Park, Centurion. India once again tries to win this match too.
But South Africa will also be struggling against India. Win only one side both of them who struggle hard. Well, the 2nd ODI match prediction at SuperSport Park, Centurion will be very pretty for South African. South Africa mostly won there. South Africa’s record has been maintained in this stadium. Well, India will try hard to achieve victory once again against their opponent side.
This is the batsman pitch in which those sides won the toss they will try to choose bat first. As my Prediction India will win the coin toss and elected to bat first against South Africa.
- South Africa vs India, 2nd ODI, India tour of South Africa, 2017-18
- Sunday, February 04, 2018
- 08:00 AM GMT
Predicted South Africa Squad:
Predicted India Squad:
- SuperSport Park, Centurion
- SuperSport Park
- Pavilion End, Hennops River End
- Northern Transvaal, Northerns
Venue Scoring Pattern
Average 1st innings score:
Average 2nd innings score:
- 392/6 (50 Ov) by RSA vs Pak
- 119/10 (34.3 Ov) by ZIM vs RSA
- 319/3 (46.2 Ov) by RSA vs Eng
- 198/10 (44.3 Ov) by AfricaXI vs AsiaXI
(Last Five Completed Matches, most recent first)
- South Africa: W,W,L,L,L
- India: W,L,W,W,W
STATS AND TRIVIA:
- The last time South Africa and India played in a bilateral ODI series against each other was in October 2015. The series see-sawed, but South Africa emerged triumphant in the end, winning 3-2.
- India has only won 5 out of 28 ODIs in South Africa, none in Durban.
- MS Dhoni needs 98 runs to become the 4th Indian batsmen to 10,000 ODI runs.
As my Prediction mostly chances of the victory will be India once again. If India will win the toss So, It means definitely they choose to bat first and they will set the target 300+ runs in 50 overs. There will be 55 to 45% chances of victory India and South African sides.