Pakistan u-19 vs India u-19 Semi-Final Highlights 30-01-2018:
The big game of cricket. Pakistan u-19 vs India u-19 always a crunch game. Pakistan and India both are the rivalry of each other. Pakistan international cricket team never beat India in world cup matches. Pakistan u-19 lost only 1 match in group stages. Afghanistan u-19 beat Pakistan u-19 in the group match. Pakistan u-19 won three matches in the group stage. Pakistan u-19 beat South Africa u-19 in Quarter-Final and reached into the Semi-Final. India u-19 is the unbeatable team of U-19 world cup 2018. India u-19 team is looking good on the page. Pakistan u-19 is always the unpredictable team.
- Hagley Oval, Christchurch.
Date & Day:
- 30-01-2018 & Tuesday.
Detail of Sessions:
- Start time: 10:30 AM.
- First Session: 10:30 AM-14:00 PM.
- Interval: 14:00 PM-14:45 PM.
- Second Session: 14:45 PM -18:15 PM.
- 10:30 AM.
Average Scores at Hagley Oval, Christchurch:
- Average 1st innings score: 262 runs.
- Average 2nd innings score: 192 runs.
- Highest Total: 341 for 9 (50 over’s) by Scotland v/s Canada.
- Lowest Total: 117 for 10 (27.4 over’s) by Sri Lanka v/s New Zealand.
- Highest Chased: 261 for 7 (49.3 over’s) by Scotland v/s Kenya.
- Lowest Defended: 131 for 4 (23 over’s) by New Zealand v/s West Indies.
India U-19 Squad:
- Prithvi Shaw (C), Manjot Kalra, Shubman Gill, Harvik Desai (WK), Aryan Juyal, Arshdeep Singh, Pankaj Yadav, Himanshu Rana, Aditya Thakare, Riyan Parag, Abhishek Sharma, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Shiva Singh, Ishan Porel.
Pakistan U-19 Squad:
- Hasan Khan (C), Muhammad Zaid Alam, Imran Shah, Rohail Nazir (WK), Arshad Iqbal, Suleman Shafqat, Mohammad Ali Khan, Munir Riaz, Muhammad Mohsin Khan, Ali Zaryab, Mohammad Taha, Ammad Alam, Saad Khan, Muhammad Musa, Shaheen Afridi.
- India u-19 won the toss and choose to bat.
India U-19 Playing XI:
- Prithvi Shaw (C), Manjot Kalra, Shubman Gill, Harvik Desai (WK), Riyan Parag, Abhishek Sharma, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Shiva Singh, Ishan Porel, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi.
Pakistan U-19 Playing XI:
- Hasan Khan (C), Muhammad Zaid Alam, Imran Shah, Rohail Nazir (WK), Ali Zaryab, Mohammad Taha, Ammad Alam, Saad Khan, Muhammad Musa, Shaheen Afridi, Arshad Iqbal.
India u-19 had a luck, they won the toss and choose to bat first. They know that Pakistan U-19 didn’t handle the pressure of big score. India u-19 send their openers to the middle. Pakistan u-19 bowling unit is good. Prithvi Shaw (C), Indian skipper opens India u-19 Innings. At the other end Manjot Kalra. They had a good start in the semi-final. Both openers played very well. They didn’t play risky shots.
They build a good stand of 89 runs in 15.3 overs for India u-19. Both of openers out for 94 runs in 17.2 overs. Shubman Gill played a memorable inning of his career. He scores 102* not out off 94 balls with 7 fours. He is the top scorer for his team. India u-19 sets the target of 273 runs in 50 overs for Pakistan u-19. Muhammad Musa does well with the ball. He takes 4 wickets and gives 67 runs in 10 overs.
Pakistan u-19 send their openers to the ground to chase the target of 273 in 50 overs. Imran Shah and Muhammad Zaid Alam are the openers for Pakistan u-19. Both openers played rough shots. Both openers out for 13 runs. Only 3 batsmen scores into double figures. Rohail Nazir 18, Saad Khan 15 & Muhammad Musa 11 runs. Pakistan u-19 doesn’t chase the target of 273 runs. Pakistan u-19 all-out for 69 runs. Ishan Porel takes 4 wickets and gives 17 runs in 6 overs with 2 maiden overs.
- India u-19 won the match by 203 runs & qualify for U-19 World Cup Final 2018.
Man of the match:
- Shubman Gill (102* not out).