New Zealand vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Highlights
New Zealand vs Pakistan 3rd T20 match is the decider of the T20 series. New Zealand vs Pakistan 3rd T20 is important for Pakistan & New Zealand. New Zealand vs Pakistan 3rd T20 is also ranking decider match. If Pakistan wins it. Pakistan will be no 1 T20 team in ICC ranking. If New Zealand wins it. New Zealand will be no 1 T20 team in ICC ranking. New Zealand vs Pakistan T20 3 matches series was tied with 1-1. New Zealand vs Pakistan 3rd T20 was held at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui on 28-01-2018, Sunday. New Zealand had an advantage of home ground & crowd. Pitch was looked good for batting. Both teams were balanced.
- Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui.
- 06:00 AM GMT (11:00 AM PST)
- Start 07.00 AM, First Session 07.00 AM-08.15 AM, Interval 08.15 AM-08.35 AM, Second Session 08.35 AM -09.55 AM.
- 641 T20.
- T20 (20 Overs).
Date & Day:
- 28-01-2018, Sunday.
Sarfraz Ahmed (C & WK), Fakhar Zaman, Ahmed Shehzad, Babar Azam, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Hafeez, Haris Sohail, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Aamer Yamin, Rumman Raees, Umar Amin. Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Amir.
- Head Coach: Mickey Arthur
- Batting Coach: Grant Flower
- Bowling Coach: Azhar Mahmood
- Fielding Coach: Steve Rixheim
- Manager: Talat Ali
- Fitness Coach: Grantham Ludo
- Physiotherapist: Shane Hayes And Harlington
- Performance Analyst: Talha Ejaz
- Media Manager: Raza Kachehlo
New Zealand Squad:
Kane Williamson (C), Glenn Phillips (WK), Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Tom Bruce, Colin de Grandhomme, Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Anaru Kitchen, Lockie Ferguson, Mitchell Santner, Ben Wheeler, Ish Sodhi, Seth Rance.
- Head Coach: Mike Hesson
- Batting Coach: Craig McMillan
- Bowling Coach: Shane Jurgensen
- Strength and Conditioning Coach: Chris Donaldson
- Team’s Manager: Mike Sandle
- Physiotherapist: Tommy Simsek
- Performance Analyst: Paul Warren
- Media Correspondent: Willy Nicholls
- Pakistan won the toss and elected to bat first.
Pakistan Playing XI:
Sarfraz Ahmed (C & WK), Fakhar Zaman, Ahmed Shehzad, Babar Azam, Umar Amin, Haris Sohail, Aamer Yamin, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Amir, Rumman Raees.
New Zealand Playing XI:
Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill, Anaru Kitchen, Tom Bruce, Ross Taylor, Colin de Grandhomme, Tom Blundell (WK), Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult.
New Zealand vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Match Summary:
Good news for Pakistan they won the toss and elected to bat first. Hassan Ali didn’t play today. He is injured. Aamir Yamin played today match. Pakistan sent their openers to the ground. Fakhar Zaman and Ahmad Shahzad opening pair for Pakistan. Pakistan has a fair start. Both openers played well. They build a 30 runs partnership off 24 balls. Fakhar Zaman plays an extra-ordinary inning. He scored 46 runs off 36 balls (5*4s & 1*6s). He is the top run-getter for Pakistan side. Pakistani batsmen play their role very well. They scored 181 for 6 in 20 overs with the run rate of 9.05. New Zealand needs 182 runs in 20 overs.
New Zealand needs 9.05 per over. New Zealand sends the openers to the ground. Martin Guptill & Kane Williamson openers for New Zealand side. They hadn’t a good start. They scored 32 runs for 1st wicket partnership. The skipper gone for 9 runs off 14 balls. Martin Guptill played very well. He scored 59 runs off 43 balls (2*4s & 4*6s). Pakistani bowlers bowled very well. New Zealand scored 163 for 6 in 20 overs. They lost the match by 18 runs.
- Pakistan won the match by 18 runs & also wins the series as well they claim no 1 spot in T20.
Man of the match:
- Shadab Khan
Man of the series:
- Muhammad Amir