BANGLADESH VS SRI LANKA 1ST T20 HIGHLIGHTS 15-02-2018:
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st T20 is held at Shere Bangla National, Dhaka. Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st T20 is playing on 15-02-2018, Thursday. Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st T20 is the first match of the T20 Series 2018. Sri Lanka is the no 8th team in ICC T20 ranking. Sri Lanka played 27 matches. Sri Lanka gains 2385 points. Sri Lanka team rating is 88. They have a good side in T20 team. Bangladesh is the no 10th team in ICC T20 ranking. Bangladesh played 17 matches. Bangladesh gains 1289 points. Bangladesh team rating is 76. Both teams played various times. In the last five matches, Sri Lanka won 3 matches. In the last 5 matches, Bangladesh won 2 matches.
- 648 T20.
- T20 (20 Overs).
- 05:00 PM (04:00 PM PST).
- Start: 17:00
- First Session: 17:00 to18:25
- Interval: 18:25 to18:45
- Second Session: 18:45 to 20:10
Shere Bangla National Dhaka Average Scores:
- Average 1st innings score: 146 runs.
- Average 2nd innings score: 125 runs.
- Highest Total: 204 for 5 (20 Overs) by New Zealand v/s Bangladesh.
- Lowest Total: 72 for 10 (17.1 Overs) by Afghanistan v/s Bangladesh.
- Highest Chased: 179 for 4 (19.4 Overs) by West Indies v/s Australia.
- Lowest Defended: 129 for 8 (20 Overs) by SL v/s UAE.
- Aniusrahman (BAN).
- Sharfuddoula (BAN).
- Masudur Rahman (BAN).
- Mahbubur Rahman (BAN).
- David Boon (AUS).
- Mahmudullah (C), Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim (WK), Sabbir Rahman, Afif Hossain, Ariful Haque, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mahedi Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Hider Rony, Abu Jayed, Zakir Hasan, Nazmul Islam, Mohammad Mithun.
- Dinesh Chandimal (C&WK), Upul Tharanga, Danushka Gunathilaka, Niroshan Dickwella, Thisara Perera, Dasun Shanaka, Akila Dananjaya, Jeffrey Vandersay, Isuru Udana, Shehan Madushanka, Amila Aponso, Kusal Mendis, Jeevan Mendis, Asitha Fernando.
- Bangladesh won it and elected to bat first.
- Mahmudullah (C), Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim (WK), Sabbir Rahman, Afif Hossain, Ariful Haque, Mohammad Saifuddin, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Zakir Hasan, Nazmul Islam.
- Dinesh Chandimal (C&WK), Upul Tharanga, Danushka Gunathilaka, Niroshan Dickwella, Thisara Perera, Dasun Shanaka, Akila Dananjaya, Isuru Udana, Shehan Madushanka, Kusal Mendis, Jeevan Mendis.
- Zakir Hasan (BAN).
- Nazmul Islam (BAN).
- Afif Hossain (BAN).
- Ariful Haque (BAN).
- DSK Madushanka (SL).
- Zakir Hasan & Soumya Sarkar are openers for Bangladesh. Soumya Sarkar has come back in the side after very long time. Bangladesh makes a super start. Bangladesh gets 49 runs in 4 overs. The First wicket goes for 49 runs. Zakir Hasan is out. He scores 10 runs and faces 9 balls with 1 fours. M Rahim is the new batsmen. They make a good partnership of 51 runs off 37 balls. Bangladesh lost the 2nd wicket in the score of 100 runs. Soumya Sarkar is out. He scores a half-century. He scores 51 runs off 32 balls with 6 fours & 2 sixes. Afif Hossain is the new batsmen on the crease. He is gone early without the scoring run. Afif Hossain faces 2 balls and score 0 runs. Mahmudullah is the new batsmen for Bangladesh. M Rahim & Mahmudullah make 73 runs partnership off 47 balls.
- Mahmudullah scores 43 runs with 2 fours & 2 sixes, he faces 31 balls. Mushfiqur Rahim scores 66 runs not out with 7 fours & 1 six.
- Bangladesh sets the target of 194 runs in 20 overs. J Mendis takes 2 wickets gives 21 runs in 3 overs.
- D Gunathilaka & K Mendis are the openers. They had a good opening stand of 53 runs in 4.5 over. D Gunathilaka is out. He scores 30 runs off 15 balls with 6 fours. The 2nd wicket down on 90 runs. K Mendis is out.
- He scores 53 runs faces 27 balls & hits 8 fours & sixes.
- U Tharanga is out. He scores 4 runs off 7 balls. Sri Lanka lost the 4th wicket at 129 runs in 11.4 overs. T Perera & D Shanaka gets over line Sri Lanka. They make a 64 runs partnership off 30 balls. D Shanaka scores 42 runs off 24 balls with 3 sixes & 3 fours. T Perera scores 39 runs off 18 balls with 4 fours & 3 sixes. They chase the target easily in 16.4 overs. Nazimul Islam takes 2 wickets and gives 25 runs in 4 overs.
- Sri Lanka won it by 6 wickets with 20 balls remaining.
Man of the match:
- Kusal Mendis (53 runs).
- Sri Lanka leads the 2 T20 matches series with 1-0.