AUSTRALIA VS ENGLAND 3RD MATCH HIGHLIGHTS TRI SERIES, 10-02-2018:
Australia vs England 3rd T20 match of TRI series is playing on 10-02-2018. Australia vs England 3rd T20 match of TRI series is held Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG). Australia vs England 3rd T20 match of TRI series is going to thrilling match ever. If Australia wins it. They make a place in the final of T20 TRI series for sure. Australia plays 2 matches & they won both matches. In the first match, they beat New Zealand by 7 wickets D/L method. In the 2nd match of T20 TRI series, they beat England by 5 wickets. England has to win to remain in the battle of T20 TRI series. Australia has an advantage of home ground. Australia has also an advantage of crowd & conditions. They have no pressure because they win already 2 matches.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG).
- 08:20 AM GMT (1:40 PM PST).
- 646 T20 Match
- T20 (20 Overs).
Melbourne Cricket Ground Average Scores:
- Average 1st innings score: 140 runs.
- Average 2nd innings score: 128 runs.
- Highest Total: 184 for 3 (20 Overs) by India v/s Australia.
- Lowest Total: 74 for 10 (17.3 Overs) by India v/s Australia.
- Highest Chased: 172 for 5 (20 Overs) by Sri Lanka v/s Australia.
- Lowest Defended: 127 for 10 (18.4 Overs) by Australia v/s Pakistan.
- Chris Brown (NZ).
- Sam Nogajski (AUS).
- Simon Fry (AUS).
Gerard Abood (AUS).
David Warner (C), Alex Carey (WK), D Arcy Short, Chris Lynn, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Travis Head, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Kane Richardson, Billy Stanlake, Adam Zampa, Ben Dwarshuis.
Eoin Morgan (C), Jos Buttler (WK), Jason Roy, Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Sam Billings, David Willey, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Tom Curran, Mark Wood, Sam Curran, Liam Dawson, Jake Ball, James Vince.
- Australia wins the toss & option to bowl first.
Australia Playing XI:
- David Warner (C), Aaron Finch, Alex Carey (WK), D Arcy Short, Chris Lynn, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Kane Richardson, Billy Stanlake.
England Playing XI:
Jos Buttler (C & WK), Jason Roy, Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Sam Billings, David Willey, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Tom Curran, Liam Dawson, James Vince.
J Roy & A Hales opens the innings. Australia has strong bowling line-up. England loses the first wicket when the score is 12 in 1.2 overs. A Hales is out. He scores just 8 runs off 7 balls & hits 1 four only. 2nd wicket down for 16 runs in 2.2 overs. J Roy is out. He scores 3 runs off 3 balls. Dawid Malan ran out from David Warner. He scores 10 runs in 10 balls & he hit 1 four only. J Vince & J Buttler going well.
They make 36 runs both off 28 balls. J Vince is out for 40 runs of England innings. His scores are 21 runs off 21 balls & 2 fours including his innings. J Buttler plays some beautiful shorts. He scores 46 runs off 49 balls. He hits 3 fours as well. England scores 137 runs in 20 overs with the loss of 7 wickets. They set the target of 138 runs in 20 overs for Australia. Kane Richardson bowls well. He takes 3 wickets in 4 overs and gives 33 runs with the economy 8.25 per over.
David Warner & D Arcy Short are the openers. England bowlers do a good job. Willey bowls out David Warner for 2 runs. He scores 2 runs & faces 4 balls. D Arcy Short & Chris Lynn makes a 49 runs partnership. Chris Lynn is out. He scores 31 runs in 19 balls. He hits 4 fours & 2 sixes. Glenn Maxwell shows his strength again. He scores 39 runs off 26 balls & he hits 3 fours & 2 sixes. D Arcy Short & Aaron Finch gets the overline Australia. Australia chases the target of 138 runs in 14.3 overs.
- Australia wins it by 7 wickets.
- Australia played 3 matches and win all three matches.
- New Zealand played 1 match & lose it.
- England played 2 matches and lose all 2 matches.
Man of the match:
- Kane Richardson (3 wickets).