Australia vs England 2nd T20 Highlights, TRI Series, 07-02-2018:
Australia vs England 2nd T20 held at Bellerive Oval, Hobart. The 2nd T20 played on 07-02-2018. Both teams matches are always crucial matches for both sides. Both are rivalry nations. They always look for the win. England will be the plan to continue their 50 over’s sovereignty on Australia after the winning the ODI’s series by (4-1). Now James Vince and David Malan join English team for TRI series 2018. Australia has no pressure because they win the first T20 of TRI series. New Zealand lost the first T20 of TRI series. TRI series played in Australia & New Zealand’s ground. Cricket has not the same day.
- Bellerive Oval, Hobart.
- 08:40 AM GMT, 7:40 PM Local (01:40 AM PST).
- T20 (20 Over’s).
- 645 T20
Bellerive Oval, Hobart Average Scores:
- Average 1st innings score: 196 Runs
- Average 2nd innings score: 170 Runs
- Highest Total: 213 for 4 (20 Over’s) by Australia v/s England
- Lowest Defended: 179 for 8 (20 Over’s) by Australia v/s West Indies
- Simon Fry (AUS).
- Gerard Abood (AUS).
- Chris Brown (AUS).
- Sam Nogajski (AUS).
- Javagal Srinath (IND).
- David Warner (C), Alex Carey (WK), D Arcy Short, Andrew Tye, Billy Stanlake, Adam Zampa, Travis Head, Chris Lynn, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar, Kane Richardson, Ben Dwarshuis, Aaron Finch.
- Eoin Morgan (C), Jos Buttler (WK), Jason Roy, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, Sam Billings, Liam Dawson, Chris Jordan, Alex Hales, James Vince, Dawid Malan, Adil Rashid, David Willey, Tom Curran, Ben Stokes, Sam Curran, Jake Ball.
- Australia won the toss & invite England to bat first.
Australia Playing XI:
David Warner (C), Alex Carey (WK), D Arcy Short, Andrew Tye, Billy Stanlake, Travis Head, Chris Lynn, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar, Kane Richardson.
England Playing XI:
Eoin Morgan (C), Jos Buttler (WK), Jason Roy, Mark Wood, Sam Billings, Chris Jordan, Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Adil Rashid, David Willey, Tom Curran.
Australia won the toss & invite England to bat first. Travis Head replace Adam Zampa for 2nd T20 of TRI series. Jason Roy & Alex Hales are the openers for the English side. Jason Roy does not play well. He is out for 9 runs off 7 balls. Australia gets the breakthrough early. England 1st wicket down for just 16 runs. Alex Hales & Skipper score 22 runs each. Dawid Malan plays some superb strokes. He scores 50 runs off 36 balls with 5 fours & 2 Sixes. England sets the target of 156 runs in 20 overs. Glenn Maxwell does ball well. He takes 3 wickets in 2 overs and gives 10 runs only.
Australia needs 156 runs in 20 overs. Australia needs 7.78 runs per over. Pitch is looking good for the bat. Australia lost 2 wickets early. David Warner & Chris Lynn goes early for 4 runs. David Warner scores only 4 runs off 2 balls. Chris Lynn goes for the duck off 2 balls. David Willey gives the breakthrough to England in very 1st over. Today is Glenn Maxwell day. He scores 103 runs off 58 balls with 10 fours & 4 Sixes. He is not out throughout the Australia innings. Australia chases the target of 156 runs easily in 18.3 overs. David Willey takes 3 wickets and gives 28 runs in 3 overs.
- Australia won the match by 5 wickets.
Man of the Match:
- Glenn Maxwell (103 runs not out & 3 wickets).