Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Highlights, 09-02-2018:
Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI is held at Sharjah Cricket Stadium. The 1st ODI played on 09-02-2018, Friday. Afghanistan is at no 11 positions in ICC ODI ranking. Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI always crunches match. Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI match played in Sharjah 1st time. Afghanistan played 33 matches. Afghanistan points are 1691. Afghanistan rating is 51. Zimbabwe is at no 10 positions in ICC ODI ranking. Zimbabwe played 45 matches. Zimbabwe points are 2380. Afghanistan rating is 53. Recently, Afghanistan clean sweep the T20 series against Zimbabwe. They played good cricket since 2 years ago. Afghanistan improves there skills. Both teams are balanced. If Afghanistan wins the series with 5-0. They are no 10 ranking position in ICC. Zimbabwe plays poor cricket for 2 years ago. But every day is not the same day in cricket.
- Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah.
- 10:30 AM GMT (03:30 PM PST)
- 3972 ODI
- ODI (50 OVERS)
Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium Average Score:
- Average 1st innings score: 223 runs.
- Average 2nd innings score: 190 runs.
- Highest Total: 364 for 7 (50 Overs) by Pakistan vs New Zealand.
- Lowest Total: 54 for 10 (26.3 Overs) by India vs Sri Lanka.
- Highest Chased: 285 for 4 (45.3 Overs) by West Indies vs Pakistan.
- Lowest Defended: 125 for 10 (42.4 Overs) by India vs Pakistan.
- Nigel Llong (ENG).
- Ahmad Shah Pakteen (AFG).
- Bismillah Jan Shinwari (AFG).
- Ahmed Shah Durrani (AFG).
- Sir Richie Richardson (WI).
- Asghar Stanikzai (C), Mohammad Shahzad (WK), Rahmat Shah, Ihsanullah Janat, Mohammad Nabi, Nasir Jamal, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Samiullah Shenwari, Shapoor Zadran, Javed Ahmadi, Najibullah Zadran, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran, Mujeeb Zadran.
- Graeme Cremer (C) Hamilton Masakadza, Solomon Mire, Craig Ervine, Brendan Taylor (WK), Sikandar Raza, Malcolm Waller, Ryan Burl, Kyle Jarvis, Tendai Chatara, Brian Vitori, Tendai Chisoro, Peter Moor, Blessing Muzarabani.
- Afghanistan wins the toss & option to bat first.
Afghanistan Playing XI:
- Asghar Stanikzai (C), Mohammad Shahzad (WK), Rahmat Shah, Ihsanullah Janat, Mohammad Nabi, Nasir Jamal, Najibullah Zadran, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran, Mujeeb Zadran.
Zimbabwe Playing XI:
- Graeme Cremer (C) Hamilton Masakadza, Solomon Mire, Craig Ervine, Brendan Taylor (WK), Sikandar Raza, Malcolm Waller, Ryan Burl, Kyle Jarvis, Tendai Chatara, Brian Vitori.
Afghanistan has a good start today. Both openers play very well. M Shahzad & Ihsanullah build a superb partnership of 90 runs in 15 overs with the average of 6 runs per over. Ihsanullah Jannat out. He scores 54 runs off 53 balls with 9 fours. His strike rate is 101.89. Another wicket down for 91 runs of Afghanistan. M Shahzad out. He scores 36 runs off 40 runs with 4 fours & 1 six. Third wicket down for 109 runs. A Stanikzai scores 3 runs off 10 balls.
When Afghanistan’s scores 175 runs in 34.5 overs fourth wicket down in the shape of Nasir Jamal. He scores 31 runs off 41 balls with 2 fours. Najibullah Zadran & Rahmat Shah build a milestone partnership of 158 runs off 91 balls. Rahmat Shah scores an excellent hundred. He scores 114 off 110 balls with 8 fours & 4 sixes. His strike rate is 103.64.
Najibullah Zadran scores 81 runs not out off 51 balls with 5 fours & 5 Sixes. His strike rate is 158.2.
Afghanistan sets the target of 334 runs in 50 overs for Zimbabwe. The skipper of Zimbabwe G Cremer takes 3 wickets and give 47 runs in 10 overs. His economy is 4.7 per over.
Zimbabwe is ready to take revenge from Afghanistan. They are hopeful to win 1st ODI. Openers enter the ground. H Masakadza & S Mire are the openers for Zimbabwe. They had a good start of 50 runs. 1st wicket down for 50 runs in 7.5 overs. S Mire is out. He scores 34 runs in 25 balls with 2 fours & 3 sixes. 2nd wicket down for 52 runs in 8.2 overs. 3rd wicket down for 78 runs in 13.4 overs. 4th wicket down for 114 runs in 22.1 overs. Wickets down fluently. Zimbabwe all out for 179 runs in 34.4 overs. Rashid Khan takes 4 wickets. He gives 26 runs in 5.4 overs. He bowls 11 wide balls. His economy is 4.59 per over.
- Afghanistan won it by 154 runs.
Man of the match:
- Rahmat Shah (114 runs).
- Afghanistan led the 5 matches series with 1-0